sunnuntai 6. joulukuuta 2015

the tourist

What's the best thing about your parents visiting you in new city and country? You're finally allowed to be total tourist and visit all the places you wouldn't visit with your roommates. I must say I was really surprised by the scale of different museums. We did visit everything from ancient history to chocolate museum and surprisingly Beatles museum (??!) there between. All were well made, even the though you would think the last one can't be any good, believe it or not it was. Anyway I learned much new of my current city, for example that there is the biggest glockenspiel in the Europe, third biggest in the whole world! So pretty hugh instrument in big tower. Was really cool, and if I get bored with organ I'm gonna start studing that area next. I would add here a pic of that beuty, but sadly my it skills don't let me add a photo of an e-mail my dad send, so you gotta settle in a (also pretty tourist) picture of Wittenberg's reformation day festival.


3 kommenttia:

  1. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  2. se on niiku kellopeli! eli sellasia isoja kelloja joita sit voi soittaa :D niiku kirkontorneissa, mut tuol oli melkeen sata kelloa sen tornin sisällä

    VastaaPoista