perjantai 6. marraskuuta 2015

yes mam

When I got here I decided that to experience as much as possible and to take all out of exchange I gotta always say yes and go when someone asks me somewhere and I have time. Of course by now I sometimes have to say no if I want to get any time for practising and sleeping, but here is some unexpected consequences i didn't expect to happen: very first thing I got asked to come with when I arrived Saturday evening was participate service Sunday morning. So I went and by now haven't missed one Sunday, really wouldn't have expected that I would turn out to be someone going to church every Sunday. Anyway it leaded to finding myself last Sunday singing in catholic messe in double quartet. Surely I can say I've soon tried it all. Something more back to earth: today I was as practising patient at my friend who studies to be a dentist. It's really interesting when you never know what's going to happen tomorrow. At least my teeth are now properly cleaned.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti